1 tsp Paprika
0.5 tsp Cumin 0.5 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Salt
1 large Onion chopped
1 large Carrots chopped
1 stick of celery chopped
5 cloves of garlic
10 Cherry Tomatoes
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp Tomato Puree
1 glug of Worcestershire sauce
150ml of water & 1 stock cube
1 Lemon Juice
200 g Whole grain Spaghetti
handful fresh parsley chopped
- Spray the pan with Frylight and fry the onions, celery, carrot, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and garlic.
- When the onion begins to soften, add the tomato puree and Worcestershire sauce and all spices- fry for a further 3 minutes, stirring often.
- 7. Add the 150ml of stock, tin of chopped tomatoes
- 8. Place in the oven for 20 minutes @200 degrees
- 9. cook the pasta but take 2 minutes off the packet instructions. Drain it and set aside.
- 10. Lift sauce out the oven. Taste & add more seasoning if necessary
- 11. Add the pasta to the sauce, making sure to mix all the pasta with the sauce.
- 12. Cover the dish, and place back in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- 13. Lift out of the oven, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
*I cooked haddock fillets separately with he same spices and added at the end*