3 cloves of garlic
One red chilli one teaspoon ground Cuman
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons of curry powder
Two red onions
400 mL coconut milk
400 g chopped tomatoes
400 g chickpeas
100g baby spinach leaves
- Chop the onions, garlic, ginger, chilli and thinly slice
- In a wok, sauté the onions until soft.
- Then add the chilli garlic ginger and spices. Cook on a low heat for 2 mins whilst stirring.
- Add the coconut milk and tinned tomatoes. Bring the sauce to the boil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the cauliflower into big chunks and add to the wok with the drained tin of chick peas.
- Cook gently for 25 minutes until the cauliflower is soft and sauce is thickened .
- Add the spinach and cook for another 5 mins!
- Serve up with a side of your choice and enjoy!!