So… it’s still a bit chilly out there. I though i’d share with you my new go to warmer!
1 Whole Cauliflower
1 White Onion
500ml Vegetable Stock
200ml Semi-Skinned Milk
1 tbsp. Mild Curry Powder
- Add the chopped inion into a pan for 1 minute to soften. Stir in the curry powder and cook for another minute.
- Chop up the cauliflower into small florrets and add for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the milk and vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and leave to simmer gently for 15 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower is soft and cooked through. Place the pan in the fridge to cool. Blend when cooled down and serve!
- Great to have in the fridge to grab and go!!!